Classified advertising in Phc News can be a cost-effective way to find new employees; buy or sell equipment, materials and services; announce your Web presence or new catalog; and a variety of other opportunities. Contact Kyle Milnamow or call him at (847) 564-1127 for more information.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
A Chicago based manufacturer of commercial plumbing products seeks a Regional Sales Manager. The ideal candidate should have:
- Plumbing industry sales management experience
- Demonstrated track record of sales results and leadership skills
- Experience with database management / strong computer skills
Responsibilities include management of a 10 state territory and leadership of independent manufacturer representatives. Candidate will report to the Vice President of Sales.
Excellent compensation, benefits and bonus package.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER — NORTHEAST
Jay R. Smith Mfg. Co., a member of Morris Group International and leader in the Specification Plumbing & Drainage Industry with over 90 years in business, currently has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager – Northeast.
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for leading and guiding the execution of sales strategies and tactics for Jay R Smith, managing key internal / external customer alliances. Manage all aspects of specification/selling to grow profitable company sales throughout Northeast market. Perform duties required to assist sales representatives in identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities and potential customers. Extensive travel within the Region is required.
- Coordinating regional sales strategies through representative sales organization. Participate in developing national sales and “go-to-market” strategies, as well as providing input into customer facing issues/opportunities.
- Establish product specifications, sales quotas and budgets, maintain profitability and grow market share in the region; facilitate company programs with target accounts.
- Responsible for calls on customers, negotiating terms and prices of sales within established salesguidelines and promotional events; maintain customer service excellence.
- Responsible for keeping executive team informed about market trends, competition and key accounts activity.
- Work with rep network to improve competencies and sales/strategic skills in an effort to produce a high performance sales organization.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
Seven years of plumbing/building industry sales experience is preferred, although all strong sales backgrounds will be considered. The successful candidate should possess strong oral/written communication ability as well as demonstrated skills in sales growth and product specification/presentations.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Respond in confidence to: Eric Pilas, National Sales Manager, email@example.com
Ed Ismert – Vice President of Sales
NATIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Precision Plumbing Products, a leading manufacturer of plumbing specialty valves, seeks a National Sales & Marketing Manager to replace the retiring Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of plumbing specification valve sales and marketing to the US and Canada through a network of 42 independent sales rep. agencies located throughout North America. The position also requires participation in national plumbing code and standards boards. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree and 5+ years’ sales experience managing a rep. force and calling on plumbing engineers, plumbing wholesalers and plumbing and mechanical contractors. 25% travel and demonstrated skills in sales growth, product presentation, leadership and oral and written communication also are a must. The successful candidate will work out of their office at the factory located in Portland, Oregon. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 401K with company match, as well as health, dental, vision and life insurance will be included.
For consideration please forward your resume in complete confidence to: Shannon Hokkanen, Human Resources Director, Precision Plumbing Products, 802 SE 199th Ave., Portland, OR 97233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plumbing Designer - Roanoke, Virginia
Spectrum Design is currently seeking an Plumbing designer for our downtown Roanoke, Virginia office. Must have 4 to 8 years work experience. BS engineering degree or associates degree with commensurate experience to join multi-discipline A/E firm. Proficiency with Plumbing and fire protection AutoCAD drafting and design and BIM (REVIT). HVAC experience and knowledge would be desirable. Past experience with preparation of construction documents, performing site visits to verify field conditions and interdisciplinary coordination required.
- Company paid health, life & ADD, Long Term Disability insurance
- Dental & Short Term Disability available
- Company paid Holidays plus PTO
- SIMPLE IRA savings available with up to 3% company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Company paid (active) professional membership
- Educational Reimbursement
- AFLAC products
- Annual wellness
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com or to Spectrum Design, PC, Attn: HR, 10 Church Avenue, SE, Ste 1, Roanoke, VA 24011 or fax to 540-342-6055
Must be eligible to work in the US. No phone calls please.
SALES AGENCY WANTED - LONG ISLAND, NY
Manufacturer of warm air and hydronic heating appliances is seeking a professional representative firm for sales & support coverage on Long Island, NY and 5 boroughs. Representative firm must have a team with experience selling heating products and the technical background for support. Please send letter of interest and a current line card to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RON GEORGE DESIGN & CONSULTING SERVICES
Plumbing, Piping, Fire Protection and HVAC System Design; forensic investigations for mechanical system failures; litigation support; code and standard consulting; technical writing and training seminars; and CAD services.