Keeney Manufacturing names David Gooding its representative for New England
The Keeney Manufacturing Co. is pleased to announce David Gooding, Inc. as a new manufacturer’s representative for wholesale sales effective Jan. 25. David Gooding, Inc. will cover the New England Territory of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
David Gooding Inc. will represent Keeney’s entire product portfolio of plumbing fixture trim including:
- Brass and plastic tubular fixture drainage products (p-traps, tailpieces and continuous wastes)
- Plumbing fixture drains and strainers (brass, stainless and plastic)
- Water supply (stop valves, connectors, flanges and supply kits for commercial fixtures)
- Toilet repair (fill valves, flush valves, toilet bolts, tank levers and flappers)
- Bath and shower accessories (brass and plastic bath wastes, strainers and grab bars)
- Accessories (TimeOut laundry valve, soap lotion dispensers and shower rods)
“We are pleased to be associated with a representative with such a broad range of experience as David Gooding, Inc. As a leading US Manufacturer in our industry segment, we look forward to working with David Gooding, Inc. and providing wholesale distributors, contractors and plumbing specifiers the finest plumbing fixture trim products for their projects.” Karen Fox, national sales manager at Keeney.